Most people hire a lawyer without thinking about what type of lawyer is needed to pursue a claim of injury or death. At Solomon Law Group our legal team is compromised of lawyers, nurses and legal personnel who are dedicated to the field of injury or wrongful death claims.
We accept cases involving auto accident, motorcycle incidents, trucking collisions, inadequate security cases, slip and fall claims, and incidents involving catastrophic injuries or death. We partner with our clients in achieving a settlement the client decides best fits their needs. And if we cannot achieve a fair settlement through negotiations and talks then we are prepared to walk through the courthouse doors with our client and try the case before a jury of your peers. We believe our reputation speaks for itself.
We handle all our cases with a contingency fee contract. This contract is simple a statement of responsibilities for you and our firm in moving forward written in clear easy to understand terms. Our fee is based solely on what we can collect for you. If we are unsuccessful in the claim or the jury does not find in your favor then you owe us nothing.
While any law firm is bound by a Code of Ethics from the State Bar in its conduct with those they serve, we believe our clients has additional specific rights we believe is our obligation to meet.
Solomon Law Group Client Bill of Rights
- You are entitled to the very best efforts of our lawyers and staff in the pursuit of your claim.
- You should be treated with courtesy and respect.
- Your lawyer should be open with you about all transactions in the case.
- You have the right to talk to your lawyer when the need is there.
- At all times the decisions concerning your case and a settlement of your claim rest in your hands. We give you our advice and recommendations but you make the final decision. This is your right.
- You have the right to provide input into your case, to know what we think at all times, and to be updated on case on a regular basis.
We believe at Solomon Law Group that we partner with our clients. And we believe that only together can we achieve the best possible results.
Hiring the right lawyer is about having a relationship with your lawyer knowing that in the end justice is served when the client makes a decision based upon exceptional representation and with all the facts at hand. We believe our lawyers are the right lawyers for you at Solomon Law Group.