Carl L. Solomon, Attorney
- Wrongful Death
- Tractor Trailer Collisions
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Products Liability
South Carolina, 1995
U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina, 1996
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina, 1994 J.D.
- Florida State University, 1991 B.S.
- Graham v. State Farm Mutual Auto Insurance Co., 459 S.E.2d 844 (S.C. 1995)
- Johnson v. Collins Entertainment, et al, 349 SC 613, 564 SE 2d 653 (S.C. 2002)
- Olvera v. Norfolk Southern Ry. Co., WL 107731 (D.S.C. 2007)
- Jackson v. Swordfish Investments, L.L.C., 620 S.E.2d 54 (S.C. 2005)
- Curtis Shell v. Richland County School Dist. One, 608 S.E.2d 428 (S.C. 2005)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Richland County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association,Member
- South Carolina Bar, Member (2010-2011 President)
- South Carolina Trial Lawyers Association, Member (2010 Chair of Motor Vehicles Section)
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Columbia Lawyers Association, Member (Past President)
- National Bar Association, Member
- Omega Psi Phi
- Phi Delta Phi
Disclaimer: Past results do not indicate or guarantee future success. Many settlements are subject to confidentiality agreements.
- Olvera v. Norfolk Southern (Served as member of Class Counsel) (Train Derailment) Class Received Final Certification – June 2007
- $10,500,000.00 plus paid to claimants at the time of certification.
- Vernell Williams, as Personal Representative of the Estate of Carnell Alford v. Marlboro County Marlboro Squad, Inc., and Robert Anthony Tryon (Automobile Accident/Emergency Vehicle) $ 2,000,000.00 April 2007 (Jury Verdict)
- Octavia Jackson v. Dance, Inc., Up Top Management, Inc., and Swordfish Investments (Premises Liability/Third Party Criminal Act) $2,031,034.06 December 22, 2003 (Damages Award)
- Bryant v. Aiken Regional Medical Centers, Inc. (Employment/Race Discrimination) $ 300,000.00 March 2002 (Jury Verdict)