College students today face many obstacles. One of those obstacles in paying for school. Paying for tuition, books, and food can get costly for students. At the Solomon Law Group in Columbia, SC, we value higher education and want to support those who pursue it.
That’s why we’re offering a twice-yearly $1,000 scholarship to students who are currently in or plan to start their first year of college or graduate school. Our lawyers are committed to helping students with their academics and investing in a better future.
We’re currently accepting applications for Fall 2018. Applications are due by Sunday, July 15th, 2018.
What Are the Scholarship Rules?
- Students can be attending or planning to attend their first year of college or graduate school.
- The school must be in the United States.
- Proof of your first-year standing. Submit a digital copy of your college acceptance letter, including the college letterhead.
- Applications are due by Sunday, July 15thth, 2018.
Submit a 500+ word essay on this topic:
How should we educate others about the importance of driving safety?
The Solomon Law Group will determine a winner after the application closes. We’re not necessarily looking for the perfect A+ essay, we’re looking for a well-written essay that approaches this topic from a unique, creative, and feasible perspective.
If you submit your essay to us, you’re giving us the right to feature your essay on our blog. We’re going to publish the winning essay as well as other finalist essays. They may have minor edits when they’re published.
The Application Process
When you submit your application and essay, you should send in the following:
- Your completed essay
- A digital copy of the college acceptance letter to prove it’s your first year
- A short bio
Send this information to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to reading your applications!